We are seeking experienced machinists
who are fully capable of taking a machining job from start to finish. We tackle the most interesting and complex jobs that our competition simply doesn’t have the experience to take
We are looking for experienced candidates with a strong background in the manufacture of complex components and assemblies, to perform the following:
• 7+ years of G-coding, set up and operating CNC lathes and/or mills
• Ability to take a part from blueprint through completion on your own
• Manual machining tasks on Bridgeports and engine lathes as necessary
• Read and interpret detailed blueprints/ technical drawings.
• Familiarization with geometric tolerances
• Day shift 7am - 3:30pm
We operate a friendly, fast-paced shop where you'll be completing new machining projects everyday. Experienced, motivated machinists who are looking for rewarding, challenging work will find PMC a great place to work!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (410)727-4562.